Opening the door to benefits
||TotalBen currently offers administrative services for employee benefits. Our target market is the small to mid-sized employer.
- Transportation fringe benefits (mass-transit, vanpool and parking) are regulated under §132(f) of the Internal Revenue Code.
For a non-technical description, click here.
- Premium Only Plans are regulated under §125 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Flexible spending accounts for Dependent Care and Medical benefits are regulated under §125, §129 and §105 of the Internal Revenue Code. For more information on our Dependent Care product, click here. For our newsletter on Dependent Care, click here.
||TotalBen also offers individual and group employee benefits. These benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Spousal/Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability (STD)
- Long-term Disability (LTD)
- Long-term Care (LTC)
- Commercial Liability
- DBL (NY Statutory or Enriched Disability)
- TDB (NJ Statutory Disability)
- Workers Comp (Payroll Integration)
- Gas and Electric
- There are two types of Pet Plans
- There are options from two carriers for Travel Insurance (including international coverage)
- 401(k) - including payroll integration
- Pension Plans
- Auto & Homeowners Insurance
|| For more information, contact us at:
(718) 535-7070 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|| Member of Best Workplaces for CommutersSM Network
Copyright © 2004-2019 TotalBen LLC. All rights reserved.